|Molly McCurdy (
* A parent or student may request a copy of an official or unofficial transcript by filling out a Transcript Request Form.
* The cost is $5.00 per official transcript and $2.00 per unofficial transcript. Processing time for transcripts is 5 days and can be picked up in the registrar's office..
* Transcript(s) need to be picked up in person and ID is required to pick up ALL documents.
* If you are a former student living out of state, you can request a transcript by downloading the form and mailing it with a check or money order made out to Calabasas High School. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope to send the transcript to you when it is ready.
* There will be a $20.00 RUSH Fee for each transcipt that is requested to be ready within 24 hours from the time requested.
* Payment is due at the time the request is submitted. We accept cash or checks made payable to Calabasas High School.
* It is district policy that we DO NOT accept faxed transcript requests and WE DO NOT FAX TRANSCRIPTS. (Exception is for students who have transferred to another school and school sends request for records. In order that the student is able to register, we will fax unofficial transcript and immunization record only.)
* Federal express, credit cards, other special mailings, rushes or faxes are NOT available.
If you plan on withdrawing your student from Calabasas High School, you must start in the Registrar's Office.
You will receive a Student Withdrawal Report from Mrs. McCurdy to be taken to your teachers for check out grades. You will also need to check out at the Library and clear all books and fines that you may have outstanding.
Once both tasks are completed, you will bring the Student Withdrawal Report back to Mrs. McCurdy to receive your check out sheet.
**The Registrar's Office is where you would request Graduation Verification, Past Grad College Scholarship Forms, Good Driver Insurance Forms, Student Records/Files, Aeries Parent/Student Passwords and Social Security Forms.